BSCS Science Learning Videoverse
Videos of science classrooms provide opportunities for rich analysis of classroom instruction, teacher moves, and student thinking. BSCS Science Learning has made our best K-12 videos and associated resources freely available for teacher learning and growth.
Explore what BSCS Videoverse has to offer!
BSCS Videoverse takes you inside classrooms with a growing collection of 2-20 minute video clips spanning a variety of topics including:
- Science Discipline
- Science Topic
- Grade Band & Grade Level
- Activity Focus
- Science and Engineering Practice
- Crosscutting Concept
Many videos also come with associated resources, including: transcripts with context for the video content, lesson plans, student handouts, and other teacher materials.
Who will benefit from BSCS Videoverse?
We launched BSCS Videoverse to support a variety of science educator audiences:
- preservice teacher educators using video resources in their teacher preparation programs,
- teachers looking to enhance their own instructional practices,
- professional learning leaders working with a group of science teachers, and
- researchers considering growth in student understanding or the impact of different teacher moves in classroom settings.